Saturday, June 14, 2008

ADD to the Rescue!

I've slowly been making progress on the Fox-squirrel. The tail is done and I've started on the ears. Eventually I'll make this in both knitting and crochet, but I'm working on the knitted version first.

My other problem is that I keep coming up with ideas, and while I will write them down, I often don't do anything with the idea. I want to do so many things, but I end up not doing them (both in the craft world and in real life) because I usually convince myself that I won't do a good enough job.

But, hopefully things are changing for the better. I have a new job potentially lined up (I find out for certain on Monday), and while I only have 3 days of work next week I will be okay because that means more time to craft and to actually get things done.

No comments: