Saturday, March 22, 2008

In a rut

Now that Claude the Cactus is finished and sitting on my desk I've started to develop a little bit of project apathy. I have so many things that I want to or need to work on, I just don't have the drive to do it right now. This probably has to do with this being the second day of Spring and having like 4 inches of snow on the ground. Bah! I hate winter-type weather, except when it's not blocking my driving.

On my project to do list:
Mushrooms in red, green, and purple for Ryan's ACen Shyguy (Mario games) costume
Fingerless gloves and Yoga socks for my Belldandy costume
Belldandy dress and accessories
Finish Robin coat
Fix Robin pendant
Grandma's Shawl (hopefully done in time for her birthday in August)
Gryffindor Hip House Scarf

And that's just the short list of things to finish within the next 5 months.

My queue on Ravelry has over 250 projects that I want to make (3 will be moved from queue to projects once I finish the short list.

No comments: