Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sorry it's been so long

My job at the bank was getting in the way of keeping up with this blog, but no longer. I left my job at the end of April (it was quit or get fired), and I have now been working from home on my little craft business for nearly two months.

An essential part of this business is my knitting machine. It allows me to knit large blocks of stockinette stitch in a short amount of time, usually for scarves or afghans. Usually I love it, but right now it's really giving me a headache. I was having some problems with it, but hopefully those issues have been resolved - meaning I can finish up the projects I'm working on.

Once I'm finished with these current projects I hope to develop new patterns and update this blog on a more regular basis.

No comments: