Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bitten by the Designing Bug

I seriously have been bitten by the designing bug. Since I posted by dice bag here and started offering my Stargate Earth Dishcloth as a free Ravelry download all I can think about is designing. I've even started a new notebook dedicated to brainstorming design ideas.

Though, I think my only problem is actually following through with all of these ideas. There are certain projects that will probably have patterns written sooner than others, but I have no idea how many I'll actually finish. I will be offering a mixture of free patterns and patterns with a low cost. Dishcloths will cost around $2, Amigurumi patterns will be between $2-6, Scarves and mittens will be between $3-8, Sweaters and shawls will be between $8-15. This is just my best guess for now, as the price won't be decided upon until after the full pattern is written.

I also hope to start dyeing yarn. I've acquired a good deal of clearanced Easter egg dye and inexpensive packets of unsweetened drink mix. It's in the plans.

My mind is so full of ideas!

No comments: